Welcome!

So, this is my first post.  I guess at this point I should explain my purpose: interior design fascinates me.  I have no special "training" in the field, beyond the countless design shows I've watched on HGTV.  

I just want a home, mine especially, to be cozy.  Cozy to me means liveable, warm, welcoming, makes you feel like you're home, and that nowhere else could feel the same.  There are so many things that make a home cozy that aren't things - the people who live there, the lives that take place inside it.  For me, the way a home looks and feels influences the emotions and well-being of those who inhabit it.  At least, that's how I've always been; if a place feels off, I feel off.  I know what feels at home to me, and I've decided to have some fun by putting some ideas out there.  If nothing else, I'll have documented for myself exactly what I want when I own my own home one day.


Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

top